Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Working Life~

Nw is 03:35PM haha...let me intro my working place..Confidents Circle SDN BHD @ Digital Mall...
today so the boring...cuz today all working and studying...so dint have many ppl here...
and den my supervisor(may) wan i today at kiosk must get sales more den RM300++...
hw i get it leh=.= today sooooo much customer worr....get dou RM100++ aready curi laugh lo...haha...=P

~my company kiosk sign board~



u all see la...itzit soooo many ppl le?hoho~
many ppl onot?those ppl many until aaaa~~~most many ppl in tis world....xD

u saw the green shop tat guy plying ps2...saw it?guess who?Chris lo...haha...his shop always very free oo....bt his shop sure gt many ppl buy those PS2 game or Software geh...bt today u see....haha...guess u knw wad i mean....=P
haizz...today no ppl and sien until hell~lucky at kiosk gt laptop for us....den i go borrow my frd(paul) ex hardisk to watch cyril street magic...he so yeng weii...PRO! i like it!

haha...write so long d...almost forget i working nw...=P
i get to work lo...wish me luck can get sales more den RM300++ lo...hoho~~

haha...add something....im so lucky....i have one customer buy two 8GB pendrive...the prize are RM105 total RM210...
cuz of tis customer...my sales aready pass RM300...xD
so after finish work no need scare supervisor say me luuuu~~hoho~~
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 comments: