Thursday, July 24, 2008

sumone birthday at july 12

july 12 are my 19th birthday...bt birthday i aso still need to working...so cham...i work until 11:30pm den my diah suddenly called me say she fetch me go home...im so happy...when reach her house got many ppl ....all follow go out....at that time i duno diah wanna bring me go where...when reach dere yuen loi diah bring me to Ampang Look-out Point to hlp me celebrated my birthday...thx to diah~~muakss...

Ampang Look Out Point

when reach dere we go to one restorant bt i forget the restorant name haha...den we order eat and drinks at dere...

tis the restorant

we order...

mocha , blackberry , chocolat...nice!
me and diah order black pepper sizzling chicken and bbq sizzling chicken...it yummy...xD

when we eat finish....suddenly the restorant waiter open birthday song i tot that other ppl are birthday in same day they celebrated wif thier frd....bt NOT!its mine!!wakaka...yuen loi diah wan give me surprise dun tell me that they aready ready at here....suddenly the waiter bring the cake to me...i aso terkejut...bt i very happy...thx to u all guy!thx diah!!muaks!!!
wahaha my birthday cake!!xD

diah gift me geh birthday present..xD
haha that day are my happy day!xD
when i reach home my sister aso got gift me one present...thx to my sister...xD

YENG LEH!wakaka!!

2 comments:

joshua said...

wei, not only ur sister got u a present...

Elfven said...

haha...knw u aso got la...xD
tqtq~~